Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To the little nasty "anonymous"

This week I got a comment sent to me for moderation from someone posting anonymously which was vicious and filthy.  It was in response to the question I posed about why McCain wasn't hammering on NO!bama's racism as evidenced in his books.
It wasn't as bad as some of what goes on at the Daily Kos and other founts of leftist dementia, but it was a surprise to me.  Didn't think that I attracted such louts to this page.
But yes, that's why I have moderation on comments activated on this blog, and will continue to do so.  I don't have time to come here every couple of hours and weed out the crap that such little nasties and cowards as this one would put on here if they were unimpeded.
A message to "anonymous" - your comment reveals you as a disturbed and vicious person.  I would guess that you've been told this before, and that you've had problems controlling your personality and your rage in the past.  Or it's possible that, being the true sociopath that you are, you've managed to conceal it well enough to avoid being revealed completely.  In any case, you won't get your comments published here.  You'll just have to keep on reading and writhing in your own waste.  Tough.

No comments: