Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things


I spent the most wonderful weekend at the wedding of some friends in North Carolina, so no posting on the blog.  Wonderful people, amazing food and some very stimulating discussions with some very smart folks.

They even let me join in and didn't make me stand in the corner.
Of course, the world kept spinning and things were happening and there's ample fuel for observations and discussions, so I'll be getting back to it.  Most of the last two days since coming home have been spent getting documents together for a new job with a new company, and since a reduction in cash flow makes it hard to think about hobbies like this page, I tend to believe that the pursuit of employment has a higher priority.
But there will be things to read later today.

No comments: