Sunday, April 27, 2008

WORLD COMES TO AN END!!! GUN OWNER GETS TO STATE POSITION IN LOCAL PRESS!!!

Update to this post: the paper has deleted this file due to malignant activity by people on the comments forum on their web site. I don't know when or if we'll ever be able to see these items again, but who knows? It took forever to get this far! - 8/01/08

For years, we've had a running feud with the local newspaper, which has been pretty much anti-gun, anti-self-defense and anti-rights.

But just recently we staged a political action, a demonstration at a city commission meeting, and subsequent to that they asked me to do a Q&A with them. You could have knocked me over with a feather!
It went well, and if you follow the link you can read it online. I have some quibbles with some of the editing and much was left out since they have constraints on how much they space they can use for it, but overall I was quite pleased with it.
It's a start, maybe the beginning of a new sort of relations with them. I hope so.
Now if I can get them out to the range and start them shooting!

No comments: